Friday 30 May 2014

Festival Styling

  
 I've been so crazy busy lately I've not had a spare second to blog! In between catching up with all my home friends and job hunting I managed to squeeze in some photos before I headed into Glasgow for the Radio 1 Big Weekend! It was an absolutely amazing festival and I spent at least 90% of my time on people's shoulders, which led to more than a couple of TV appearances! My top 5 best acts (with links to the highlights) were:
1) Martin Garrix
2) John Newman
3) Tiesto
4) Paolo Nutini
5) Klaxons 

  It was a complete luxury to go and enjoy all the music of a festival and be able to wear NICE clothes that are a bit less likely to get covered in mud and alcohol over the course of the weekend! I took advantage of this and wore my best festival inspired looks: 

Day 1
Bodysuit/£10.50/Forever 21 X Keith Haring
Denim Hot pants/£20/Glamorous
Socks/£6/Urban Outfitters
Velvet Boots/£30/H&M

Day 2


Floral Headband/£11.99/Topshop
Black Crop Top/£15/Urban Outfitters
Lace Shorts/£5/Urban Planet
Socks/£6/Urban Outfitters
Velvet Boots/£30/H&M

Day 3
Bodysuit/£30/American Apparel
Denim Shorts/£19.99/Missguided
Socks/£6/Urban Outfitters
Velvet Boots/£30/H&M



     I had an amazing weekend and it was definitely the perfect way to start my Summer. I'm now going to be working full time at Emporio Armani (aaaaah!!!) which I am so excited to start on Saturday! I'll be posting some of my latest purchases soon, and doing a review of my Tens sunglasses when they arrive!





No comments:

Post a Comment