Tuesday 4 August 2015

Notting Hill Adventures


I've majorly neglected the blog again!! In between working very hard at Elemental Design and doing a lot of exploring in London I've not had a spare second to do any photoshoots! Luckily in the absence of my trusted photographer, Linsey, I now have James who has done an amazing job of capturing my latest adventures in Notting Hill.









Bracelet/ *Gift*/ Fossil

Fluffy Bag/ £30.00/ River Island
Rings/ - / Family Heirlooms/Gifts
Phone Case/£25.00/ Casetify
Neoprene Boots/ £40.00/ ASOS

Top/ £19.99/ H&M
Wrap Skirt/ £19.99/ASOS
Watch/ £185.00/ Marc Jacobs










James & I found this amazing pub off Portobello Road which had 'upstairs seating', basically a couch in the middle of some trees at the back of the pub! It was a really chilled atmosphere and nice to get away from the usual hectic busyness of London drinking spots!








As it's payday weekend we decided to go out for dinner! We went to a chain restaurant called Wahaca which does super tasty (but not too spicy) Mexican food. I filled up on mini tacos but couldn't resist a dessert when churros was on the menu.. literally my favourite food in the whole world!







I am going to try and keep the blog a bit more frequent, with only a few weeks left in London I want to make the most of them and do as much exploring as possible, and now I've realised James' talent for photography I will definitely be putting it to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment