Monday 17 August 2015

A Beach in London

I'm not one to get home sick too often, but when one of my oldest friends Aimee came down for the weekend it really made me realise how nice it is to see a familiar face from home when you've been in London for 6 months!
Instead of doing the typical 'friend has come to visit' things like Leicester Square, the London Eye and super hipster Shoreditch, I decided to take Aimee to some more inspiring places! First stop was Camden Beach, a pop up that is literally a beach in the middle of the city! Although, you still can't escape the pigeons..


Sunglasses/£19.99/Aldo
Silver Chain Necklace/£24.99/Aldo
Suede Top/£14.99/Zara
White Knee Rip Jeans/£34.99/ASOS
Lace Up Snakeskin Flats/£24.99/ASOS
Fluffy Bag/£30.00/River Island
Sliders/£9.99/eBay



Necklace/£150.00/All Saints
Sunglasses/£2.00/Primark
Pinstripe Top/£21.00/Missy Lalas
Jeans/£30.00/Topshop

Once we'd enjoyed some time at the 'beach' we headed to Primrose Hill, and the walk from Chalk Farm station to Primrose Hill is one I would highly recommend, a combination of arty graffiti, pastel town houses and a huge selection of bistros, patisseries and cute coffee shops!











My growing love for Portuguese Custard Tarts continues! 
The hike up the hill is worth the view!
We also had a wander round Camden market, unfortunately we were both way too hungry to photograph the amazing street food we picked up at the canal side market, but here's a parrot we came across - you really never know what's coming next in London! 

With 2 weeks left in London I'm going to be squeezing as much into it as I can. Make sure to follow my Instagram @loooux to get daily updates on my London adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment