Sunday 1 February 2015

London Baby!



Melissa Galeria Store - Covent Garden
   Anyone that knows me will tell you that I never stay in one place for too long these days! After a few months in Aberdeen I'm on the move again and this time I'm in LONDON!
  It's only my first day here but I'm already loving it, and I've been super productive! My first task was making my room as homey as possible:




  Next on my agenda was to get started on my latest health kick! I'm going to be trying out Protein World's "Weight Loss Collection" while I'm here and will be using the blog to update on my progress!
Available from: http://www.proteinworld.com/shop/weight-loss/weight-loss-collection.html
   I spent the rest of today exploring my new home, and found the amazing Galeria Melissa flagship store in Covent Garden. This is the epitome of a flagship store with an amazing layout featuring moving perspex boxes and digital visuals that make the store come to life. There are also displays showcasing recent collaborations, with my favourite being the Karl Lagerfeld of course!







My placement with Elemental Design starts tomorrow and to say I'm excited would be a massive understatement, I actually cannot wait!! I'll be working hard during the week but be putting a lot more time and love into my blog at the weekends!







No comments:

Post a Comment