Sunday 8 February 2015

In Love With London

        So my first week in London is over already! I've been so so busy between working and exploring but I've been loving every minute of it! From time to time during my course I have wondered if I did the right thing in choosing a course I was passionate about rather than one that was more academic (medicine, law etc!). But after one week of interning with Elemental Design I have realised I definitely made the right decision! I've got more motivation than ever and I get to spend every day doing something I love!
Here are some pictures from my weekend of exploring!



British Heart Foundation 'Love Installation' at Covent Garden until 14th February!


On Saturday I went to the Guy Bourdin: Image Maker exhibition at Somerset House and it was amazing! I love surrealism and fashion photography so it was perfect for me! One of the info boards had a quote that described surrealism perfectly:
"...compulsive beauty - a beauty that disrupts the senses - to create photographs of products that disturb first, and then delight"





















This was inside "Chockywockydoodah" just off Carnaby Street and is made completely out of chocolate!!


Monki Window Display

Monki Interior




Mulberry New Bond St Windows

No comments:

Post a Comment